Forums

Forum Home > Satanic Articles > Pointing Fingers

Fafen Quaal
Administrator

For decades the Christian church has pointed fingers saying that Satan is going to be the fall of man. They are blaming everyone but themselves. Well it is about time that the Christian church take punishment for what they do and not pass the blame anymore. The Christian church WILL fall when the truth is exposed.

Each year they take millions of dollars and say that they are using it for some huge Christian event. Well, decades have passed and billions of dollars have been sent. So where is this massive event? Well for the truth, this event will never happen. The billions of dollars have been spent on buying Christian T.V. preachers mansions and buying physical pleasures for those who "sell" the religion. There are also many other things within the church that very few actually know about because the church is so well at hiding it.

When has Satan or any Satanist that is true to Satan, ever raped a child? Well, Christian see nothing wrong with Adults raping children. The pope for generations and pervious popes have been raping children, yet it is hid so deeply that very few details ever get out. When the details are released, most say that " A Christian would never do that. The pope is not like that". I have news for them. Christianity is like that and its going down the drain very quickly. When the bible states that sex before marriage or rape is bad, where was this forgotten?

Christians actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call themselves a Christian. How can a Christian point fingers and say read the bible more, if they do not read the bible themselves? It is a sad fact but they believe that since they know childhood biblical parables, they are an expert on the bible. Who honestly cares if they think Noah built the ark and the verse John 3:16. They think that they are the most tolerant people out there, well Christians really need to look inward to see what they are really for.

Christians believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs, though excluding those in all rival sects, will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider their religion the most "tolerant" and "loving." This is nothing about love when Christians kill so many each year. They also dicriminate and turn red faced if you even so much as not agree with them. So tell me, how is that tolerant and loving?

The bible is bogus and so many choose the path to follow it. Why these people chose this path, is still a mystery. Maybe its a herding mentality or a place that they feel like they belong. The bible is so full of lies, that the bible itself can not keep it straight. To now further my point that the bible is false, I am going to provide to you some contraditions.

Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord... Wealth and riches shall be in his house... - Psalms 112:1-3

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. - Matthew 19:24 ____________________________________________________

... thou shalt give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe. - Exodus 21:23-25

... resist not evil; but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. - Matthew 5:39

Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding. - Proverbs 3:13

For in much wisdom is much grief; and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. - Ecclesiastes 1:18

--

"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means. All my teachings are easily applicable to all times and all conditions. I punish in another world all who do contrary to my will." ~ Satan

March 14, 2011 at 7:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

756 views - 0 comments
750 views - 0 comments
712 views - 1 comment
661 views - 1 comment

Donate!

• membership fee Raised: $0.00 0 donations