Forums

Forum Home > Satanic Articles > Ideas to change the image

Fafen Quaal
Administrator

Over the past few months I have been reading that people are being mistreated due to their beliefs as a Satanist. I am a Satanist myself and I am dedicated to my work in Him and this is something I am proud of. I have came to a conclusion that I want to try as a group instead of alone. One person can only do so much but a group can change everything.

Awhile back, I was reading the amendments and one that caught my eye was about freedom of religion. I have to agree with a Nazi lady comment. "In America your only free if your Christian." I could not agree more with her. I do not promote Nazism but this is one of the many things she told me, this rang the truest.

Hollywood and the church have balsphemied Satan and the demons of Hell enough. I have gotten sick of seeing movies and listening to people talk about how bad Satan is. When in fact they have it wrong. Satan is a loving God who is here for each of us that follow Him. We should stand together and defend Him and His image.

What I am saying is that we stand together and change the image that people think about Satanism. Show people that Satan isn't the "evil" one and the "deciver". That the church and Hollywood has distorted the truth and it NEEDS TO BE FIXED!

Here are a few ideas:

- Flyers

- E-mails

- Teaching those who care to learn

- Websites promoting the truth about Satan

- More people being openly dedicated to Him

- Satanic ministries

- Making videos

That is just a few ideas, the list can go on and on. Your imagination on promoting true Satanism is needed so that people learn the truth. Anything that you are capible of doing is something that will contribe to Him and that doesn't go unrewarded.

--

"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means. All my teachings are easily applicable to all times and all conditions. I punish in another world all who do contrary to my will." ~ Satan

March 14, 2011 at 7:23 PM Flagged Quote & Reply

Luciferus

thats totally true brother...where i live they strictly forbid any act against god in spite the fact that i am a Luciferian i am suffering everyday for my belief.

one day when i was in the university one of the students saw the pentagram on my phone he told his friend that this man is a satanist...his friend said "no" if he was like that he would kill us all and suck our blood just the first time he see the cross on my neck...and he came closer to me and showed me the cross... i laughed so hard at that poppet asking him "what the fuck did they told you about us..."

and i think its the same in every corner of the world

July 9, 2011 at 2:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

danceonthemoon

Satan will be back..Trust me on that brothers.I am very sick of the people who have never had a relationship with him bash him for no reason it really wiles me up you have no idea how bad it does :/

December 1, 2013 at 11:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

797 views - 0 comments
784 views - 0 comments
744 views - 1 comment
694 views - 1 comment

Donate!

• membership fee Raised: $0.00 0 donations